Millennium Park Events
Millennium Park Information
When to Go:
Always Free and Open Year Round
Open All Year
- Chicago Millennium Park is always free.
- This Chicago Park is centrally located and is near much public transit.
- Millennium Park Chicago offers a variety of activities for the whole family from ice skating to dining, to sculptural landmarks.
103 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60602
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
4.4 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Millennium Park Reviews
Millennium Park Photos
Millennium Park Hotel
Do you agree?
Millennium Park Chicago, 24.5 Acres of Nature in the Windy City
This activity is FREE!
Features: First planned in 1997 as a way to create new parkland in Grant Park and transform unsightly railroad tracks and parking lots, Chicago Millennium Park has evolved into the most significant millennium project in the world. And the reviews are already in. "Millennium Park," says one prominent civic leader, "will be a worthy creation for a ll time. it will define Chicago to the entire world as America's greatest city."
Millennium Park is located in the heart of downtown Chicago. It is bordered by Michigan Avenue to the West, Columbus Drive to the East, Randolph Street to the North, and Monroe Street to the South.
The Park is open daily from 6am- 11pm. Admission is always free.
Why We Go: The Millennium Park Chicago is a major Windy City landmark and provides visitors and natives to Chicago alike with the opportunity to enjoy nature in the middle of intricate string of downtown Chicago cement buildings. Go for a run, meet up with friends, take a stroll and breathe in the fresh air as you wander around this beautiful city project.
- Free Admission: Enjoy the Chicago Millennium Park free of charge.
- Nature within the City: Millennium Park Chicago is a 24.5 acre spread of nature within a steel and concrete jungle. Enjoy the greenery between all of the skyscrapers.
- Family Friendly: The Chicago Millennium Park offers families a chance to spend quality time together whether it means sitting down for a picnic or just wandering around this Chicago Park.
Inside Knowledge: Chicago Millennium Park even features an ice rink that is open, weather permitting, from November to March.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Check Out Landmarks: Millennium Park Chicago offers many statues and architectural feats for guests of the park to admire and explore. Take a walk around the park and see what you can find.
- Do Stay Nearby: With so much to offer, you should stay in a Millennium Park Hotel. This will allow you to explore the city and this Chicago Park with incredible ease.
- Don't Worry About the Car: This Chicago Park, also known as Chicago Millennium Park is located near public transit, specifically the Randolph Street Metra Station.
- Don't Worry About Cost: Admission to the Chicago Millennium Park is always free. But do bring some money with you, because there are tons of great places to eat near Millennium Park!