The Luxury Hotels of Chicago-Most Exclusive Accommodations from Chicago Traveler
Top Notch Chicago Hotels
The Drake Hotel
Chicago Luxury Hotels
Chicago luxury hotels offer the best in amenities, plush sheets and pillows, and more. Many of the luxury Chicago hotels offer guests a variety of complimentary services including continental breakfasts, coffee in the lobby, and wireless Internet. Enjoy your stay at these and other top notch luxury Chicago hotels.
- The Drake Hotel: Whether you're looking to host an ornate event, simply want a romantic getaway, or want a beautiful room to come to after a long day of meetings, head to The Drake and enjoy your stay in one of Chicago's most luxurious getaways.
- Trump International Hotel & Tower: The ultimate in Chicago luxury, the Trump International Hotel & Tower offer guests some of the most exclusive perks in the business. This intricately chic building sits high above the city on the 40th floor of the Chicago Stock exchange offering its guests some of the most incredible views.
- Hyatt Regency Chicago: Located at the heart of downtown Chicago, the Hyatt Regency remains among the top luxury Chicago hotels. You'll be close to many historical buildings, Magnificent Mile's epic shopping experience, Millennium Park in Chicago, and so much more!
Attractions Near Hotels
When staying at one of the most luxurious hotels in Chicago, you'll be within close proximity to a great deal of downtown fun. Check out a few of the attractions below, and have a ball exploring Chicago. Some also offer promotions and discounts.
- Chicago shopping and Dining: Known amongst fashionistas and other fashion forward folk alike, that Chicago is among the fashion epicenters of the world, Magnificent Mile is a great place to start your epic shopping trip. There are even top not eateries situated along these blocks. Go ahead and check out a new and noteworthy place!
- Cloud Gate: This beautiful Chicago icon is located within Millennium Park, one of the city's most beloved and cherished landmarks. The shiny steel sculpture is so highly polished and reflective that its surface captures the Chicago skyline in the most glittering of fashions.
- Art Institute of Chicago: Known as one of Chicago's greatest and most treasured landmarks, the Art Institute of Chicago is located near many of these beautiful top notch luxury Chicago hotels. Enjoy an artistic sort of luxury when staying in Chicago.
Chicago Hotels With Spas
Chicago Hotels With Spas
Among the most lavish and luxurious things to do while on vacation is to book a trip to the spa. Well guess what? Many of the luxury Chicago hotels already have them built-in! Take a look at the following few hotels and book your next spa package, sit back, relax, and enjoy!
- Fairmont Chicago: Arrange to have an in-room massage, facial or manicure/pedicure or ask to be booked in one of their eight beautiful spa rooms. There's even a duet suite so that you and you sweetheart or friends can experience the utmost in relaxation together.
- The James: Proudly the home of the spa by ASHA, you'll be sure to relax in this incredible luxury Chicago hotel. The James offers three main treatment rooms and can even schedule in-room massage requests.
- The Ritz Carlton Chicago: Enjoy escaping reality for a bit as you slip into your moments of bliss at this incredible spa in this Chicago luxury hotel.